Wednesday 25 March 2009

Oh, hi.

So I've given in and decided, like every other 'creative' (well, sort of creative. I do English with Creative Writing, rather than English and Creative Writing) in London, I've decided to start a slightly self-indulgent blog that barely anyone will read.

I've been living in London for the last six months now, and it's pretty much been the best six months of my life as it's mainly consisted of drinking cans of cheap alcohol and occasionally doing an essay. I've not explored London as much as I hoped to, as I spend most of my time stuck in SE14, due to a combo of not being motivated enough to use my days off wisely and always losing my bank card in clubs. But yeah, it's been pretty brilliant so far.

I've aluded to my creative writing stuff, and eventually I'll get round to posting snippets of it, as I don't think you need to read 2500 words of well written, but pretty shallow, prose about failed relationships and other teenage concerns that makes up my wannabe Raymond Carver portfolio. I should think about trying to emulate other writers really.

Anyway, I'll use this blog for about two weeks, post about films I like in entries that don't really get further than "WOW, THIS FILM IS INCREDIBLE AND VAGUELY OBSCURE, GO AND WATCH IT", and look back on it and cringe. But y'know, that's life, buddy. That's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment